The GKH team of Antitrust specialists has an extensive experience in handling and dealing with all aspects of Israeli Antitrust law:
• Appearing before the Israeli Antitrust Tribunal and representing clients in appeals on decisions of the Israeli Antitrust Commissioner
• Representing clients before the Antitrust Commissioner and the Israeli Antitrust Authority on matters relating to restrictive arrangements, abusive conduct of monopolies and merger transactions
• Providing ongoing legal advice on all aspects of Antitrust Law in mergers and acquisition transactions, distribution and other commercial agreements and the conduct of business in Israel in general
• Preparation and implementation of Antitrust Internal Compliance Programs for private and public corporations
• Representing defendants in criminal proceedings in connection with breaches of the Israeli Antitrust Law and associated White Collar Offenses
The GKH Antitrust and Competition law practice is headed by Ms. Tamar Ben-David, formerly a senior official in the Israeli Ministry of Finance and the Director General of the Israeli Government Companies Authority. Tamar has been involved in Israeli Antitrust law since the establishment of the Israeli Antitrust Authority, and is one of Israel's leading legal experts in this field. Today Tamar is co-chairing, alongside the Israeli Antitrust Commissioner, a Round-Table Forum intended as a communications channel between the Antitrust Authority and the private sector practitioners in this field.
Clients include banks and leading financial institutions, local conglomerates and industrial companies as well as international corporations which are active in Israel.
Amazon Acquisition of Annapurna Labs